At Wodehouse Stud we take pride in our facilities and this is reflected in the maintenance of the yard which is kept immaculate so to be an efficient and pleasant place to work and train.
We have good access to all major routes and have very good private hacking – with no main roads – which is exclusive to liveries at Wodehouse Stud (and those who pay an annual/monthly fee).
“Wodehouse stud has one of my favourite arenas to work in; huge with a good surface and a wide variety of fences to use, it’s a pleasure to deliver training sessions there.” – Mia Palles-Clark, British Showjumping UKCC coach of the year 2017
Our facilities include:
- 30x70m arena with a brand new Andrews Bowen surface, floodlights & a full set of “Jump4Joy” show jumps
- All weather horse walker with rubber matting
- 2 solariums
- Zamar Machine (Zanotti Medical Research see www.zamaruk.co.uk)
- Equissage (see www.equissage.co.uk)
- 2 hot horse showers
- 18 12x12ft rubber matted stables
- 2 12×16 rubber matted foaling stables which include CCTV.
- 2 secure tack rooms
- Secure feed room designed with Anti-Doping in mind
- Plenty of paddocks for turn out with watering systems and electric fencing